NUX MG-300 Multi Effects Pedal
NUX MG-300 Multi-Effects Pedal
WHITE-BOX Amp Modeling Algorithm
What is the most important component in an Amp Modeler?
In 2010 NUX introduced TSAC (True Simulation of Analog Circuit) with the sole intention of bringing Amp Modeling to a whole new level. The DSP industry has been evolving at breakneck speed, and keeping up can be a challenge. We were impressed that a product like the Fractal® AXE-FX had the foresight to use a high-definition TSAC (white-box) algorithm to do its Amp Modeling. So we took note and started development on an affordable modeler with TSAC-HD.
The concept of “Chaos makes the muse” perfectly applies to the analogue circuit. When you tweak the knob, it affects itself as well as other parameters. For a linear digital system, the parameter is independent. The white-box algorithm offers real negative-feedback, increment-by-increment. NUX TSAC-HD replicates the same playability most guitarists prefer in a real tube amplifier.
Building a sky-high priced product is easy. The art of building an affordable product is a real challenge. We priced the MG-300, with a straightforward high-performance algorithm to not only fit this specific DSP platform, but dominate the multi-efx platform in general.
About this item
- Update the firmware from the official website for the first playing.
- TSAC-HD Pre-Effects and Amp Modeling algorithm providing optimum sound response and play ability. CORE-IMAGE Post-Effects sound library offering you studio sound quality.
- IR (Impulse Response), USB audio stream (recording interface with re-amp function), and more.
- Load 3rd-party IRs to expand sound ability,56 drum beats and 60 seconds Phrase Loop Synchronization with Rhythm.
- Expression Pedal can be used to control the volume or the effects.
- Use Data Cable for USB port any time.
- TSAC-HD Pre-Effects and Amp Modeling deliver realistic feel and playability.
- Core-Image Post-Effects offer you studio sound quality.
- Quick Tone™ Edit Software for quickly choosing and tweaking patches.
- Load 3rd-party IRs to expand sound ability
- USB audio stream for recording interface with routing setup.
- 56 drum beats and 60 seconds Phrase Loop Synchronization with Rhythm.
- Global 3 bands EQ for quick adjustments in live application.